Hi! So a lot has happen. Well, I'm graduating this friday 05/13 with my certification of completion in the culinary arts program at Kapiolani Community College. However, I will be in school for another 2 more years since I'm double majoring in both culinary and patisserie for my associates degree . Also, I finally got a job that involves with cooking! So I'm working part time at Kissaten Coffee Shop in town as a cook. I will be mostly serving breakfast all by myself so my schedule is at 5am-12pm. I have to thank my classmate Brandon for hooking me up with the job.
So lately, I have been exhausted because I'm working two jobs and I kick my own ass for working so much that I didn't have time and rest for my practical exam for Asian Cuisine class, which I got a C. My chef instructor expected me to do so well. But apparently, I didn't have the energy to focus. However, I got a B for my written final exam. I should have learned my lesson of not letting work be a primary factor and school and health comes first.
Other than that, I'm beginning to get myself out there and breaking down my walls to love again. It's been too long since I last dated and I thought, why not giving it a try again and not be such a panty. lol! So I finally took off my panties and be open towards women. I couldn't do it without my bro, my bestest buddy! I wouldn't know how to face rejection. Now I know its no big deal. Just keep moving on. If I don't do it, I will never know. Thanks bro!
In addition to that, my bro has been through a lot and now I'm very proud of him because he deserves the best. He's the strongest brother I have known and I respect that. But lately, I'm beginning to miss him a lot. Yes, there's a special girl in his life right now and I'm happy for them both. It just a weird feeling that I'm being shut out. It has happen to me before with many of my friends and I just hated that. But its different with him because he means a lot to me and he's more than a memory. Changes will happen. I just miss you and our man talks in the batcave my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment