Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Keeping it all together

Hi folks! So much to write about! Things are going great at my new job working as a chef at Kissaten Coffee Shop. So far, I'd come up with my very own breakfast special which is becoming a hit with many customers. My new co-workers really enjoy my company when I work. My bosses really appreciates all the effort I put into my job. They even gave me two raises already. I have just recently met someone who is trying to put a good word for me to work with some of the top names in the restaurant industry, such as Alan Wong's and Assagio's! It's crazy! This is my first cooking job and already its kicking into high gear. As of now I'm learning to do the lunch and dinner menu. When school starts for fall semester which is just around the corner, I will be working afternoons and evenings. So that means, I'm leaving Old Navy by the end of August. I hate to leave Old Navy but I need to stick to my career path and it's not retail. Man, I hate to say this but I'm sure going to miss working there, especially all the friends that I made and it's where I found three very special friends who I love the most as if they were my brother from a different mother and sisters from a different mister. I love you guys! Although, I sure do miss hanging with you guys too during this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment