Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm so fucking tired of it! It seems you haven't learn your lesson at all. You had seven DUI's in the past, went to prison for a number of times, but still you haven't learned your lesson. It's like you don't give a shit about me. Almost every night you come home drunk and there's no reasoning with you at all. I'm not going to argue with you no more. It's just a waste of time and energy. There's no way out of this but to move on. I want to move off this island and to get away from all this. I'm so tired of it! Can't take it anymore! You have ruined the pass ten years of my life because of your actions. As of now, you take care of your own actions. I want to keep pursuing my career into culinary and move with my best friend and I'm not letting this to stop me. You have damaged me so many times. This is why I don't want to be like my father. Dad...I love you but I can't take it. I just can't take any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment