Other than that, I took four days off from work before the spring semester kicked in. I needed those days off to recover from the hectic holiday season. Also, I didn't have a vacation for whole entire year! So yeah....I totally needed a short vacation. If I didn't my friends would keeel meeeh! No seriously they would! But yeah...thank guys!
During those four days, I finally cleaned my room. It was getting pretty bad and as of now, it beginning to look like a mess again. Bah! Well, I finally watched all the Harry Potter movies and shit got reaaaallllly serious! Now I'm reading the books to get the full details. I also seen Deathly Hallows as well, which I thought was no like of the other Harry Potter movies because "shit got reaaallly serious!" Also that day, I was no longer a virgin to Indian Food! That stuff was spicy! I did enjoy every bite of it! Other than that, I went hiking at Maunawillie with Soda Pop and Mosses. I was the first to get dirty with my muddy slippahs. Soda Pop discovered "Bamboo STRRROOOONG!" and Mosses is the great mountain goat. After, we were heading to Lanikai Beach but apparently...no more parking. So we went to Shearwoods or Bellows Beach but it was cold and choppy to swim. However, it was good day at the beach eating tuna sandwiches and chips with guacamole dip. We all talked and laughed. Later on that night, we met up with Charro and had dinner at Wailana's where "balls in my mouth" wasn't a good thing and "Coffee" sounded like "Rocky" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. That whole entire day completed my short vacation. And I felt really darn good!
So my spring semester began and CULN 221 Continental Cuisine is going well so for except the fact my chef instructor is an Indian and has strong accent. And she looks like the guy from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom "Kalimaa" guy. So far I learned how to make pasta noodles from scratch!
In addition, this pass w
I'd say 2010 was a great year. It was the year I will never forget and it was the year I discovered my best friend and my extended family. I'd been through a lot this pass year and I don't know what I would do if it weren't for my friends. Hey that's what friends are for, right? This year...I'm just going to roll with it. No more worries and stressing on the big things in life and focus what I have and who are beside me, my friends and family. Well, here's to a new adventure into 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment