Saturday, December 18, 2010

Run

Hello! Well, it's been a while and a lot has happen after September. Here's what basically happen.

In October, CULN 130-Intermediate Cookery was coming to a close and I passed my practical exam and my final written exam. Now, I just need to wait for my overall grade for the fall semester but I'm sure I passed. Working and school was getting to me and each day I was out of gas. Halloween....man, it was the best! Let's just say I was Woody and my best friend was Buzz Light Year. I'll never forget that day!

In November, CULN 160 Dining Service kicked in and there was a lot of work that I didn't expected just being in front of the house of the restaurant. To be honest, I really missed being in the kitchen lab. But overall, I was learning a lot from this class. Going to school in the morning and working in the evenings was getting to me and my work behavior was beginning to change, and I have become a cash handler. I became more grumpy and angry. Not that I was very upset but I was really tired and out of gas. Well, I learned to changed that all thanks to my two friends. I haven't got that much of sleep because the collision of the both work and school. November 18th was my 29th birthday. The day started to be a tired one. However, that all changed when three friends surprised me to a birthday dinner and best of all my birthday cake was breath taking! Again, thanks guys for making my day! This year, my Thanksgiving weekend wasn't at the Big Island but it was at work. It was my first black Friday and it was a long day and weekend! However, I miss going to the Big Island during Thanksgiving weekend. It was my quick get away and short vacation. But school and work calls.

In December, two words....HONOLULU MARATHON! The marathon was coming up. And so was finals. Oh man....was I stressing out big time! Overall, I think I have done well in all my finals. Just have to wait for my overall grades. So last week Sunday 12/13 was the day of the marathon. 26 miles. Finished at 8:45:45. I got to finish with my best friend. It was a great day. Next year for sure I'll do it again. Christmas shopping this year is out of the window and I have no money to buy gifts for my family. Right now, I need to start saving and watch my money very closely. It's been hard but I must move on. I hope my family understands what I'm going through. Makes me sad I can't get them anything this year.

So the year is coming to a close. I really didn't know how I managed to survived through these pass three months. I couldn't handle this on my own if it weren't for my friends. But most of all the best thing that has happen to me is that I found my best friend. And dude...you are the best! I'm looking forward after college brah! lol!

Well, Happy Holidays everyone and I'll see you in the New Year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment