Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hay un amigo en mi!


Yes! I have finally saw Toy Story 3 and man did I cry! Such a great movie and a great way to end it. Tortilla face....the CLAW....and oh! Spanish mode! It was funny and a trilogy done right! The only animation movie I ever cried to was The Land Before Time. Yes, the part when Little Foot's mother died and the part when he sees his mother as cloud that guided him and his friends to the great valley. Funny that I still remember those parts. Anyway, what I really liked about Toy Story 3 was the fact that Andy was going off to college. And the fact he doesn't want to give away his toys, especially Woody. I guess we all have our moments when to let go to the things we love so much as a kid. Andy's toys were always there for him and they watched him grow up. But...ahhhh....what a great ending!

Other than that, I have watched with a good friend whom I only known for less than a year. It's crazy to describe how I found such a good friend and that I consider him as my "brother from a different mother". We started off as co-workers and then we turned out to be cool dudes in the fitting room. We work very well and enjoy each others company at the same time. And we get SHIT done!!!! LOL! I really didn't know when it all started but I think it was the time when I was out of it and singing to the "Star Trek" battle fight song! That's when I was coming out from my shell. After wards, we started to have our man talks in the parking lot outside of Old Navy and man did we talk about a lot of stuff that lasted until 12am! Seriously! And I come to find that we have a lot in common. That's why I call him "my brother from a different mother".

I had friends come and gone but I haven't met a friend that is similar to me but not exactly similar except he's one Japanese mochi and I steh one tall Filipino Adobo. Funny though....people sometimes get us mixed up because our personalities are alike. No joke! Another crazy thing is that I started at Old Navy on the same day of his birthday. Weird! People says maybe we were meant to find each other?!?! LOL! Nah...but I don't believe in that mumbo jumbo. If it happens? It happens! I just never had a friend who I feel comfortable telling my story and who is willing to listen. A friend who knows how I feel. A friend who knows to make me laugh! Maybe he's my friend till the end? Who knows but where ever he goes, he says I'm always welcome to join him and I would do the same for him too.

As of now, our "bromance" is growing and starting to show at work. So I guess you know where this all going with Buzz and Woody. My best friend is Buzz and I'm Woody! Before I close this blog, "Hay un amigo en mi!" You got a friend in me, buddie! \m/

-Riley
There's a snake in my boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment